12 Pack | 20" Clear Eiffel Tower Glass Flower Vase
Item Number :VASE20_CLR
Eiffel Tower in Paris is a landmark of elegance and magnificence. Our selection of miniature Eiffel Tower glass vases will bring that exotic French charm into your plain tabletops and party settings. Our heavy duty and high quality glass Eiffel Tower vases are slim footed vases which is a picture perfect choice for tall, slender floral arrangements.
The clear, see-through quality of this vase allows you to magnify its splendor by adding some decorative gems and pearls in the base. This vase is perfect for dusty sprays, frilled blossoms, or spring pastel flowers. Create an illuminating and quixotic effect by placing this tower atop LED light discs. This elegant vase will surely enhance the splendor of your special event. Use our modish Eiffel Tower Glass Vases to highlight the majestic significance of your wedding reception, birthdays, showers, or home décor.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.
Note: This item not suitable for Int'l Shipping, to our international customers, please order at your own risk.
- Glass items: Despite double boxes and careful shipping, damages in transit are sometimes unavoidable.
- If it happens, we reserve the right to either replace or refund at our discretion.
- Our decision will be final on the method of replacement. No exceptions.
- Dollar Tree
I love the Tablecloth Factory and I have about 50 of these vases. I feel the easiest way to clean them is buy a dowel rod about the width of a pencil and a micro fiber towel (dollar tree). I cut a quarter of the towel longest length. I take that quarter and use several pieces of duct tape to secure to the rod. I leave about 2 incles below the rod. I then tie (I use 1/4 inch satin ribbon) to secure it to the rod at top, center, bottom and also just below the rod above the excess 2" tail and tie it below the rod. I cut the tail into about 1/2 inch pieces - allmost mop like. Make sure the rod with the towel fits into the vase without pressuring it. If it's too tight, I trim some of the width off and tie off again. To clean I spray the interior of the vase 3 or 4 times with window cleaner let it rinse over the interior of the vase. Pour excess cleaner into a container, then insert your towel rod into the vase and move up and down and around to clean. I then just spray outside of vase and wipe off with paper towel or microfiber cloth. They come out sparkley.
I ordered 60 of these for my daughter's upcoming wedding. We are going to put these on the tables at the reception. They are beautiful. All came packed very well and no breakage.
Glasses 20 in
Just a wonderful love them
Great service and great product
20" Inch Eiffel Tower Glass Vases
The vases were affordable but of a good quality and came in a well packed box. I received the product in a timely manner and they were the perfect addition to the wedding d̩cor. It gave the d̩cor an elegant element. Loved them.that I used
Eiffel Tower Vases - Clear
They are perfect for my wedding reception.
Eiffel tower vases arrived greatly packaged, no breaks. great product