2 Pack | 8" Gold Geometric Mercury Glass Vase Flower Centerpieces
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 2 Mercury Glass Vases|
|Color: Gold Exterior | Silver Interior|
|Style: Geometric Mercury Vases|
|Vase Width: 3.5"|
|Glass Thickness: 1/8"|
|Top/Bottom Hexagonal Sides: 2" each side|
|Premium Quality: Made from heavy, handcrafted, mercury glass|
|Unique Geometrical Design: Suitable for all styles: Modern, Contemporary, Eclectic or Vintage|
Mercury Glass Finish
Glistening whimsy of mercury glass harmonizes with urbanity of contemporary geometric protrusion style construction in these gorgeous glass vases. Featuring sparkling splattered metallic mercury glass finish with quirky hexagonal design formation; these vases boast modern aesthetics and mystic metallic sheen.
Multi-Purpose & Versatile
Stunning to the look and impact, these glam mercury glass vases will instantly add pizzazz and glamour to your otherwise plain spaces. Perfect to glam your wedding or party tables up, these plush pieces can also elegantly be used to give your dining tables, coffee tables, kitchen counters, and even office desk a touch of regal air.
Sturdy & Durable
Heavy weight glass construction makes these beauties a sturdy and durable decorative accessory to be used indoors and outdoors with the same classy sophistication. Perfect to be used as standalone accent pieces, you can create epic party and wedding centerpieces by filling seasonal or silk flowers, candles, LEDs, and other accessories. Besides making breathtaking accent pieces, these geometric vases can also be given as thoughtful and practical gifts for anniversary, wedding, birthdays, and as a house warming gift.
- Can put water, sand, and vase fillers
- A great container for Wedding Reception or Garden Style Wedding Decor.
- Makes a perfect and memorable gift!
- Perfect for floral centerpiece
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.