2ft Color Changing LED Spiral Metal Tower Columns LED Lamp, Night Light Wedding Centerpiece
Free Shipping $49.00 to get Free Shipping
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Classy and Festive
A real statement piece, this classy curved LED lamp features light bulbs which change into four different colors; red, purple, Fuchsia, and blue. Bring a touch of modern style and surreal elegance to your home or party place with this stunning Spiral Color Changing Light Lamp. Create a mesmeric display of festive colors and radiant lights with this masterpiece.
Shaped in voguish curved shape and crafted from premium quality metal with glamorous color changing LED bulbs, this charming lamp will add modern flair and a visual element to your party ambiance.
Modish and Versatile
Use it as a glitzy wedding centerpiece, place a kissing ball atop or glittered stems and bushes inside for a breathtaking floral arrangement. Perfect for placing in your living room for a dramatic focal point or in your bedroom to create some calming mood lighting, this modish piece will soon become an essential part of your home or party decor.
- Base Thickness: 1.5"
- Top Diameter: 7"
- Center Diameter: 3.5"
- Distance of On/Off button from plug: 34.5"
- Color Modes
- First turn On: Automatic Gradual Color changes
- Second turn Off/On: Solid Blue
- Third Off/On: Solid Fuchsia/Hot Pink
- Fourth Off/On: Red
- Fifth Off/On: Color changing mode but not gradual, more sudden and fast, and each click is after that speeds up - after 4 times it goes back to the first one.
- To completely reset, turn it off, simply unplug, wait 1 min and then plug it back in again, it will reset to the default
- Uses : Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This item requires a 110V voltage jack to use. If you have 220V plugs like most countries outside of USA do, you will require a converter. If our 110V item is plugged directly into a 220V jack, it will cause a malfunction in the wiring and the item will break. We will not be held liable for machine damage or any other damages attributed to not following directions.