30 Pack | Metallic Gold Tip Dual Tone Real Goose Feathers, Craft Feathers For Party Decoration - Blush / White
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Decorative Craft Feather
Bring a quirky twist to your craft projects and decorations with these all natural Goose Gold Dipped Feathers. Natural plumy softness of these feathers is gorgeously highlighted by metallic gold spray painted tip, making them a perfect and glamorous accent to liven up your DIY craft and party decoration projects.
Eye Catching Golden Tip
Each feather is dyed in beautiful colors and intricately hand painted with metallic gold paint that is permanent and scratch resistant, thus built to last long. Use these craft feathers to make a boho style feather garland, backdrop accents, table scatters, card embellishment, place cards, table centerpiece, Halloween costumes, hat décor, and even hair and dress accessories.
Perfect Indoor Outdoor Decoration
The light airy look of these fancy goose feathers will create a soft impact wherever you place them. These gold dipped feathers shine mystically in sunlight and candle or LED lights, perfect for indoor or outdoor decoration. Add festive colors and sparkling shimmer into your birthday parties, wedding reception, carnivals, barbeques, home décor, and even workplace with these dazzling feathers.
- These eye catching feathers can be used as dream catcher, mask, feather garland, and decorating for wall art, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, Christmas party.
- Use for many DIY projects as decorative craft feathers.
- They’re real feather set, so feathers may vary in size and shape.
- Used In: Craft decoration, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, Christmas party, wedding
Steps to Clean the Feathers:
- Fill the bucket or tub with warm water.
- Add a small amount of Woolite and agitate the water to mix.
- Swish the feathers around the water. Do NOT scrub the feather as this will damage them.
- Rinse by swishing in clean water.
- Reshape the feathers.
- Dry with a blow dryer on a low setting.
Note: As they are natural feathers, they may vary in sizes and shape.