6 Pack 8" Heart Glass Mirror
Mirrors are mesmeric, they reflect lights and create enchanting silhouettes flashing and dancing all around. Mirrors have always been preferred for decorations, centerpieces, and craft projects. Our uniquely shaped and stylishly crafted mirrors will act as instant attention-grabbers. Either placed atop your reception tables in conjunction with our Eiffel Tower Vases, or with attractive Floating Candle Bowls, these mirrors are sure to add a surreally elegant touch to your celebration. Our Lovely Heart Mirrors will signify the romantic bonding of hearts in an eternal commitment. Perfect for any heart-theme party, these heart shaped mirrors will exude heaps of exotic shimmer. Pair these with our other heart-theme accessories to add an ethereal touch to your celebrations.
- 1 Qty: 6 Mirrors
- Size: 8''
- Thickness: 2mm
- Shape: Heart
- Edges: Not Beveled
- Mirrors only, no decorations are included.
- Uses : Wedding, Party, Birthday, Event, Table and Centerpieces Decoration
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all glass items should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.
Note: This item not recommended for Int'l Shipping due to weight of shipping and high chance of breakage.
- wine bottles
Others love the look, different from seeing the round mirrors all the time.
They arrived just in time. And they were beautiful. The shipping fee was expensive . Overall lovely
I was very satisfied with the heart mirrors.
I haven't used them yet, but they are going to be beautiful once I put the lighted wine bottles and confetti on them for our 50th anniversary party!