8 FT Tall | Gold Pentagonal Metal Wedding Arch | Photo Booth Backdrop Stand
|1 Qty: 1 Pentagonal Metal Wedding Arch|
What You Get:
|Material: Lightweight Metal|
|Overall Height : 8.5 Ft (102")|
|Overall Width Diameter: 84"|
|Capacity: 100 Lbs|
|Order is for Wedding Arch only. Balloons and other accessories are not included.|
|Assembly Instruction: Included|
|Installation Tips: Should assemble the legs first. 2 people are recommended to get the item assembled. You need a screwdriver to tighten the screws. (Screwdriver is not included)|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.
Pentagon Metal Wedding Arch
Gold Backdrop Stand
Portable Photo Booth
This portable photo booth backdrop stand can be carried easily anywhere. With firm base legs, this frame provided a safe, secure, and sturdy base for your backdrops, whether heavy or light!
- Base Leg Size: 23" L x 4" W x 1.5" Thickness
- L Shaper Bar Size : 46.5" L x 9" W x 1" Thickness
- Straight Bar Size: 47" L x 1" Thickness
- Top Bar Size: 17" L x 17" W x 1" Thickness
- (7x) Screws: 1.5" L x 0.25" W
- (7x) Wing Nuts: 0.75" L x 0.25" W (make sure that the diameter of the nuts fit the diameter of the screws. These help secure the screws in to give security to the frame of the item)
- (14x) Washers: Outer Diameter: 0.5", Inner Diameter: 0.25"
- 2 People are recommended to assemble
- Screwdriver is not included
This arch looks great! But the construction of this piece is really poor. None of the screw holes line up to secure the pieces together, and the square tubing is warped and dented so it had to be forced together. Luckily it was such a tight fit when we forced the pieces together, we didn’t really need the screws to secure it. For the price, I’m pretty happy with it! I can drill new holes myself in the future
I thought it would be light but its not. It was worth it, its a heavy material and long lasting and very easy to assemble.
The pieces have a very hard time fitting together, and the bars are quite thin. I wish the metal would be a bit more sturdy, but it was on sale-so good quality for the low price.