8-Tier Clear Acrylic Cake Stand Set, Cupcake Holder Dessert Pedestals
Free Shipping $49.00 to get Free Shipping
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: Set of 16 Plates and Set of 8 Tubes|
|Combination: 2 Plates + 1 Tube = 1 Cake Tier Set|
|Package Contains: 16 Plates + 8 Tubes|
|Tall tube is used for cake, short tube is used for the centerpiece bouquet holder|
Want to add more Tiers?
Our tubes are clear acrylic, which means you can decorate the inside of the tube with theme color flowers, battery lights, or other colored items to match your theme.
Our splendid 8-tier acrylic cake/cupcake stand is absolutely perfect for any festive occasion, from simple afternoon tea with buddies to a formal wedding or a birthday ceremony. This clear cupcake stand lets your cakes, cupcakes, muffins, desserts, and pastries sit elegantly on the clear acrylic plates.
- Tier Set 1 (1 Set)
- 6" Round Plates (2 Pcs)
- 18" Tube (1 Pc)
- Tier Set 2 (2 Sets)
- 8" Round Plates (4 Pcs)
- 12" Tube (2 Pcs)
- Tier Set 3 (2 Sets)
- 10" Round Plates (4 Pcs)
- 10" Tube (2 Pcs)
- Tier Set 4 (2 Sets)
- 12" Round Plates (4 Pcs)
- 8" Tube (2 Pc)
- Tier Set 5 (1 Set)
- 14" Round Plates (2 Pcs)
- 6" Tube (1 Pc)
- Combination: 2 Plates + 1 Tube = 1 Cake Tier Set
- Package Contains: 16 Plates + 8 Tubes
- Our tubes are clear acrylic, which means you can decorate the inside of the tube with theme color flowers, battery lights, or other colored items to match your theme.
- Each tier of the cake stand is separated. Why is this good? Simple, this allows you to arrange in any design you like on any size table. Much more flexibility.
- HOW TO USE: when putting the plates and tubes together, insert the tube into the plate hole, once tight and firm, that's it, you're done, top your cake, cupcakes, and wedding favors on the display plate. Do not keep pressing the tube all the way in when the assembly is already tight/firm, as this may cause the plate to break.