Glass Beverage Dispenser with Spigot, Metal Lid and One Gold Stand - 2 Gallon
|Quantity: 1 Beverage Dispenser with 1 Stand|
|Material: Glass, Metal|
|Color: Clear | Gold|
|Style: Beverage Dispenser|
|Total Size (w/Stand): 17.25"H x 8.75"W|
|Total Capacity: 8L | 2 Gallon|
|Glass Jar Size: 12"H x 7.25"W x 11.25" Depth|
|Glass Jar Thickness: 2mm|
|Stand Total Size: 7.25"H x 8.75"W x 3mm Thickness|
|Stand Top Square Size: 8.25"L x 8.25"W x 2.5"H|
|Stand Spout Opening: 2"L x 2"W|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Glass Beverage Dispenser
Mason Jar Drink Dispenser
Durable Glass & Sturdy Metal Stand
- Spout Overall Size: 3.5"L x 2.25"
- Liquid Stopper Top | Bottom Diameter Size: 1"
- Liquid Stopper Inner Diameter: 0.5"
- Liquid Stopper Height: 0.5"
- Bolt Top | Bottom Diameter: 1.25"
- Bolt Inner Diameter: 0.5"
- Bolt Height: 1cm
- Glass Jar Top Opening Diameter: 5.5"
- Glass Base Diameter: 6"
- Lid Top | Bottom Diameter: 5" | 5.75"
- Lid Height/Depth: 0.75"
- Stand Legs Size: 5"L x 0.5"W
- Comes w/Instructions
- Note: Comes with: Glass Dispenser, Stand, Lid, and a Bag containing a Spout, Liquid Stopper, Plastic Security Bolt
- Perfect for lemonade, tea, limeade, orange juice, sangria, punch, ice water, and more!
- Uses: Ideal for any formal or casual occasion including dinner parties, weddings, birthdays, holidays, reunions, mitzvahs, and more!
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.