3ft Eco-Friendly Natural Jute Burlap Chair Slipcover
Item Number :SLIP_JUTE_NAT
|Quantity: 1 Slipcover|
|Material: Jute Burlap|
|Top to Bottom Height: 36"|
|Square Top: 17" wide|
|Front Covering: 20" height x 17" width|
|Back Covering: Approximately 25.75" will be covered by the fabric|
|All sizes are approximate measurements.|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
This rustic burlap slipcover will elicit that countryside charm and tranquility to your event, while still keeping the contemporary standards of your voguish taste intact with its natural organic fibers. The robust material will handle the roughness of natural surroundings and will look extra classy if accented with white linen and fine china. The natural material blends stupendously with the lovely natural hue of green grass, brown tree trunks, and blue skies.
Made with sturdy fabric and styled for a charming appeal. These 100% burlap slipcovers will fuse nature with celebration and thus will ooze the oodles of tranquil ecstasy that is found so rarely in most of the indoor events. Perfect for your rustic-theme and burlap-theme celebrations.
Our stylish burlap chair slipcover features a natural burlap hue and pretty white lace accent in the center. This simple, yet classy jute chair slipcover can be accentuated with chair and table accents with more contemporary and earthly tones or pure white chair and table decorations and fine chinaware.
- Designed for Chivari style chairs only. Not for folding or banquet styles.
- How to Care: Dry Clean only.
- Burlap material has an unique smell and is unavoidable. This is not a defect, and is actually indication that this is 100% authentic burlap material.
- The smell can dissipate some by leaving in open air, but may still be noticeable. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
Did not fit my chair
Love them. Very cute! Thank you!
The chair covers are nice; however, they did not fit our chairs. They are made for a straight-backed chair. We had to send them back.