Set of 2 | 13" Round Silver Mirror Glass Charger Plates with Rhinestone Rim
|Quantity: 2 Charger Plates|
|Total Diameter: 13"|
|Inner Diameter: 12"|
|Plate Thickness: 3mm|
|Crystal Width: 0.5"|
|Crystal Thickness: 2mm|
|Crystal Rhinestones are made of glass|
|Bottom has 4 pegs to prevent slipping|
|Comes with 10pcs of extra crystals in case they fall from the brackets that hold it|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.
Mirror Glass Charger Plates
Do you fancy all things sparkly and shimmering? For your regal taste of styling and accenting, we’ve got something extra elegant! Our bejeweled bling mirror glass charger plates are perhaps the most fascinating dinnerware to add that super doze of glitz and glam to your home, party, or event’s tablescape. With these posh plates placed atop your tables, your guests will surely not be able to take their eyes off these bedazzling beauties.
Crystal Rimmed Design
Multipurpose and VersatileCombining lustrous gloss of reflective mirror surface with seamless sparkle of charismatic crystals, these Upscale Charger Plates are highly versatile and multipurpose. Perfect to augment the sophistication of your tablescapes, these dazzling darlings also second as charismatic centerpiece risers and cake stands, or for candle display, flower arrangements and even makeup display. Pair with our crystal and rhinestone accented glassware, flatware, stemware, and centerpieces for creating an enchanting display of shine and sparkle!
- Total Pegs: 4
- Peg Diameter: 0.5"
- Peg Thickness: 2mm
- Brackets containing crystals could be sharp while handling, take precaution
- Sale is for Charger Plates only, other decorative accessories not included.
- Uses: Formal Dinner Parties, Holiday Gatherings, Weddings, Bridal & Baby Showers, Upscale Events & Other Celebrations
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.