Fabric by the bolt helps party planners to accomplish their decorating on a budget. Fabric and other party supplies can be used in creative ways to transform a space. Here are some simple, easy and affordable ideas for using fabric by the bolt:
- Create a backdrop. This focal point is perfect for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and any other special event that needs a focal point. String lights, glitter decorations and flowers in the fabric for a romantic touch.
- Create a beautiful veil. A unique veil is sure to be treasured by a special bride. Add a comb and headpiece for a completed look. You can also sew on embellishments to jazz up the veil.
- Create bows for chairs. Use satin fabric to add a decorative touch to your venue. You can also surround the back of the chairs in tulle fabric for an elegant appearance.
- Create favors. Favors give you a chance to show appreciation for your guests. Wrap some chocolate candy or mints in tulle fabric. Make a satchel to hold small tokens, such as bubbles, rose petals or acrylic ice.
- Embellish wedding accessories. Wrap fabric that matches your wedding color around wedding accessories. Snip a small piece of fabric to add it to the ring bearer pillow. Use lace to create a pretty flower girl basket. Wrap the cake knife or unity candle in the fabric, too.
- Cover the tables. Save from having to spend more money on table cloths by trimming your bolted fabric to the size of the table.
- Decorate architectural details. Show off the stair banisters or archways by spreading fabric around these areas.
- It’s a wrap. Wrap around centerpieces for a beautiful accent.
- Treat Yo Ceiling. Use fabric and party supplies to make a ceiling treatment.
Column Wrap. Wrap columns with the fabric.
What are your favorite ways to use craft rolls?