All of those event planners and party planners out there know their stuff, we’re sure of that! From coordinating colors to arranging centerpieces, the people who plan a party really know their stuff. We’re challenging all that knowledge with a little tablecloths quiz. See just what you know with our little quiz below!
- Tablecloths didn’t become the full length masterpieces that you see today until the 10th century.
- Tablecloths were first written of in stone tables in 2,000 B.C.
- Embroidery was started as a way to weigh down tablecloths and continues to be the best way to hold a tablecloth down!
- The best tablecloth fabrics are made of fleece.
- The side of the tablecloth that is meant to face up, is called ‘face.’
Alright, no peeking!
Scroll down to check your answers.
- True! If you read our post last week, you would know tablecloths were short and single use originally until they started covering tables.
- False! The first written mention of tablecloths was in 103 A.D.
- False! Tablecloths are held down in a variety of ways, including centerpieces and plates!
- False again! Cotton is a gorgeous fabric, as is chiffon for daintier looks!
- Totally true this time!
So how did you do? Not too tricky right? Don’t worry; we’ll definitely stump you next time!