11" Gold Metal Cross Bar Decorative Lantern Candle Holder, Iron Geometric Centerpiece
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 1 Lantern Candle Holder|
|Material: Metal Frame with Glass Candle Holder|
Glass Candle Holder
|Metal Candle Holder Tray Size: 3.7"Dia. x 0.4"Depth|
|Lantern tops can become quite hot while burning a candle inside. Please use precaution when handling them while a flame is inside or just after.|
Fall in love with the geometric beauty and contemporary appeal of our classy Cross Bar Lantern Candle Holder. Featuring a clear glass cylinder holder nestled inside an open crossbar design lantern, this Geometric Lantern Centerpiece makes an ideal illuminating and decorative accent for home and party space. Lightweight and convenient to carry around, these lanterns make a great home décor accent or centerpiece for a plethora of styles and themes like rustic, beach, nautical, coastal, or bohemian.
Iron Geometric Centerpiece
With a sturdy metal hanging loop attached, this Lantern Centerpiece can be suspended to create a vibrant visual effect. Create an aura of antiqued beauty by either hanging from tree branches, arches, and windows, or place flat on the surface as a standalone accent piece. Use the set of multi-sized lanterns to create a whimsical prop for tables, bars, patios, porches either indoors or outdoors.
Metal Candle Holder
Offering endless decorating options, our versatile indoor & outdoor lanterns make a fabulous décor item for home, office and party adornment as well as can be given as a practical gift for weddings, birthdays, and house warming. Either place our pillar or votive candles inside to create a romantic display of shine and sparkle or fill with seasonal flowers and silk foliage for a truly exotic exhibit.
- Hanging Ring: 1.5"Dia.
- Note: Candles and other accessories not included!
- Uses: Birthdays, Weddings, Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces.
- Can be used Indoors and Outdoors
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.