2 Pack | Clear 14" Candelabra Candle Holder Glass Shade, Open End Hurricane Candle Shade, Pillar Candle Shade
Free Shipping $49.00 to get Free Shipping
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 2 Candle Shades|
|Style: Simple cylinder glass tubes with both ends open|
|Total Height: 14"|
|Glass Thickness: 2mm|
|The best choice for protecting & preventing fire-hazard.|
|Pairs well with candelabras, chandeliers, wall sconces, baluster candlesticks, and candle plates.|
Clear Candle Holder Glass Shades
Secure your flickering candle flames with candle holder glass shades to impart a sparkling glow all around your party space. Create an exquisite focal point at your wedding, birthday, bridal shower, or any other special event by lighting up candles inside these glass shades.
Clear Hurricane Candle Covers
Illume your space with candles secured in hurricane glass candle covers to add a chic appeal to your ordinary candles. Whether you’re planning an outdoor event or want to safely light up candles to create a romantic ambiance at your indoor party, these glass candle shades will keep the flame shining brighter all night long.
Clear Glass Candle Shades
Made from crystal clear glass, these candle shades perfectly fit on our majestic tall candle stand holders to keep the candle flame protected from strong wind or breeze. You can always replace any broken candle shades with new candle covers without discarding the candle holder stand.
- Listing is for Glass Shades only. Candelabras and other accessories are not included.
- Cylinder glass shades easily slides over the candle holder base
- Uses: Perfect for home decor, weddings, anniversary celebration, birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower and more!
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.