36" | 4 Arm Premium Crystal Glass Taper Candle Holder Candelabra with Chandelier Chains
Free Shipping $49.00 to get Free Shipping
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 1 Crystal Candelabra|
|Total Height: 36"|
|Total Holders: 4 Cylinder Glass Holders + 1 Middle Hexagon Holder|
|Total Tear Drop Crystals: 16|
|Inner Candle Holder Height: 0.75"|
|Inner Candle Holder Depth: 0.75"|
|Cylinder Holder Opening: 2.5"|
|Cylinder Holder Depth: 13.5"|
|Hexagon Holder Top Diameter: 3.25"|
|Base Size: 7" x 7"|
|Candle Holders are Removable|
Crystal Glass Candle Holder
Standing almost 36 inches tall with four twirled arms candelabra holding amazingly clear cylinder chambers for your tapers, this glam beauty will make an ideal accent piece or centerpiece for your wedding tables, dessert station, gift tables, or guest tables.
Glass Candle Holder
Beautiful acrylic pendants suspending from the holders’ ridges give a surreal magic to your candle display, refracting and reflecting lights in all directions. Illuminate with wax candles or flameless LED candles, create a refreshing presentation by adding some rose petals and silk leaves, fill with diamond confetti, pearl beads, water beads, acrylic crystals, or colored sand and glitter for further accentuation.
Large Scale Event Décor
The center holder doesn’t have a cylinder cup on it, top it with a votive, a tea light, or why not with a lovely posy or a rose pomander ball.
- Uses Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces, Birthday, Wedding, and any other events.
- Note: Candles and Decorations NOT INCLUDED
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.