40" 5 Arm Premium Crystal Glass Taper Candle Holder Candelabra With Chandelier Chains
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 1 Crystal Candelabra|
|Material: Glass Crystal|
|Total Height: 40"|
|Total 5 Candle Holders|
|Total Chains: 20 (4 Chains / Holder)|
|Globe Opening: 3"|
|Inner Holder Opening: 0.75"|
|Inner Holder Depth: 1.25"|
|Middle Holder: 13.5" (along with the cup)|
|Base Size: 6" x 6"|
Crystal Glass Candle Holder
Being almost 40 inches tall candelabra, this glam piece will tastefully make a glamorous centerpiece or accent piece for wedding tables, guest tables, dessert tables, or gift table, without hindering the view of your treasured guests.
Hurricane Candle Holder
Beautifully curved hurricane glass globes with stylishly scalloped lips on each of the arms add elegance and grace to your candle display. This dream-like darling comes with detachable acrylic crystal pendant chains that dangle mystically from each holder, exuding unsurpassed sophistication all around.
Large Scale Event Décor
The multi-faceted acrylic crystals on the chains will sparkle with immaculate clarity, giving your tapers an exotic dreamlike look.
- Globe Height: 8"
- Globe Top Diameter: 3.5"
- Globe Opening Diameter: 1.75"
- Uses: Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces, Birthday, Wedding, and any other events.
- Note: Candles and Decorations NOT INCLUDED
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.