Set of 2 | 28" Tall Clear Reversible Clarinet Glass Trumpet Vases
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 2 Clarinet Vases|
|Total Height: 28"|
|Glass Thickness: 2-3mm|
|Style: Trumpet Glass Vase|
|Features: Reversible, hand-crafted, eye-catching design, versatile and sturdy|
Reversible Trumpet Vase
Flaunting crystal clear charisma of premium quality glass and contemporary trumpet shape, this ravishing vase is gorgeous enough to add ornate opulence to the ambiance of your wedding, banquet, and holiday events. Styled in sleek trumpet shape, the fluted base rises tastefully to an eye-catching globe that stretches further to a graceful flared trumpet.
Premium Pilsner Vase
Also known as Pilsner Vase, these trumpet vases are a widely popular flare opening vases that are used for wedding reception’s centerpieces, floor centerpieces, aisle lining vases, floral displays, candle display and more. Broad base gives sufficient balance and stability to the vase and prevents the tall upper half from tumbling down in case of accidental bumps; while their exceptional transparency displays the lurid decorations you fill inside.
Multi-Purpose & Versatile
Versatile and multipurpose, use these reversible vases to exhibit floral arrangements, flower or pomander balls, bird feathers, picks and stems, garlands and vines, or create a scintillating table or floor centerpiece by filling with submersible LED candles, vase fillers, natural stones and sands, or acrylic crystals and pearls. This beauty also makes a pretty and practical present for weddings, anniversary, birthday, Christmas, or house warming gift.
- Note: Flowers and other decorations are not included
- Uses: Modern flower vase, wedding centerpiece, table top centerpiece vase, floor vase, and also suitable for any setting like weddings, parties, offices, and home
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.