Set of 3 | Large Gold Trim Glass Apothecary Party Favor Candy Jars With Snap On Lids - 10"/14"/16"
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Trimmed Glass Apothecary
Crystal clear glass transparency combines with glistening gold luster to create this trio of ornate elegance. This set of three assorted style clear glass jars are fashioned from premium quality sturdy glass and modeled elegantly in modern trumpet shape with a removable lids and shiny gold accents.
Jars With Lids
Besides having stunner look, these beauties are highly versatile as you can use to glam up your dessert and candy tables by filling with multi-colored sweets and treats, as decorative display canisters for your kitchen counter storing rice, sugar, spices, and even pasta, or add a little bit of luxury to your bathroom space by displaying mini soaps, swabs, bath salt, cotton balls, cotton buds, and other accessories.
Apothecary Candy Jars
Gift this crystal trio as a wedding gift, a Christmas gift, or housewarming gift to your friends. Use these on their own as a glam table centerpiece or fill with sand and sea shells to make an adorable beach-theme wedding centerpiece. Whatever way you choose to flaunt your style and status with this ornate set, just don’t forget to augment its appeal by pairing it with our gold and crystal dinnerware and tableware range!
- Material: Glass
- Color: Clear with Gold Trims
- Qty: 3 Pcs/Order
- Heights of Jars
- Large: 16"
- Medium: 14"
- Small: 10"
- Perfect use for Stylish Counter-top Storage, Organizing Your Craft Room, Mantel Worthy Decor, Decorate Your Bathroom and Kitchen.
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass container frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up.
Note: Refer to the following chart for measurement details: