12 Oz Instant Snow Powder | Makes 1 Gallon White Fluffy Snow
Item Number :BOBA_SNOW1
|Quantity: 1 Pack per order
|Content: 1 Bag makes for 1 Gallon of Snow|
|Note: Keep away from Direct Sunlight. Snow is slippery so avoid running or walking on it.
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. What are the best mixing proportions?
- Mixing 1teaspoon with a 1/4 or 1/2 cup of water makes the best quality snow. Of course, you can experiment with bigger amounts! Using the whole pack will make up to 1 gallons of fluffy snow.
- 2. How long does the hydrated snow last?
- Due to evaporation after few days it will start dehydrate. So to keep your snow fresh and fluffy all you need is just spray snow with some water and fluff it with your hands.
- 3. Safe use in your home and outside?
- Keep the snow off of any surface that might be damaged by water.
- 4. Can Boba Snow Powder be colored?
- Yes! All you need is just add a few drops of food coloring or bath coloring drops to the water before mixing it with the Boba Snow powder. Depending on the food color, it can leave traces on the hands.
- 5. What's the best way to clean the snow powder?
- Snow powder is easy to clean: Since our snow powder is non- toxic and eco- friendly it can be disposed of in the trash. The small parts what are left can be vacuumed, because eventually it will turn back into the dry powder.