18"x6" Natural Rectangular Wood Planter Box Set With Removable Plastic Liners
|Material: Natural Fir Wood|
|1 Qty: 1pcs Planter Box|
|Length: 18'' (Approx)|
|Width: 6'' (Approx)|
|Height: 6'' (Approx)|
|Wood Thickness: 0.30'' (Aprrox)|
|Durable and Sturdy Boxes|
|Clear Removable Plastic Liner Included|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures|
DecorationUtilize it as a perfect storage basket, fill it with fruits, chocolates or gourmet snacks, or put your favorite stuffs in it as a display box on the table or shelf. The included plastic liner easily holds dirt, sand, or vase filler, thus perfect for bedding plants and herbs. This sturdy and hard-wearing planter is environmental friendly and a classy decorative accent for any space and season!
- Material: Natural Fir Wood with Plastic Liner
- Color: Natural
- 1 Qty: 1pcs Planter Box
- Wood Thickness: 8mm or 0.30 inch (Approx)
- Outer Box Size: 18" L x 6" W x 6" H (Approx)
- Inner Box size: 17.5" L x 5.25 W x 6" H
- Liner size: 17.25" L x 5" W x 5" H
- Liner Material: Very Thin and Flexible Plastic
- Removable Plastic Liner: Yes
- Great for DIY Terrarium, Rustic Wedding and Succulent Planters
- No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to it’s nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.
1' = 12" / 1 foot = 12 inches. Typical size for 10-person table is 72" Round Table.
- starting point
- Mexican Talavera
- planter box
I really wish the dimensions were of 14” x 5” were a bit off. The interior size was not 5” so i got this size 18x6. For my purposes it was ok. The item i needed to fit onto this box was way too small for the 18x6. Anyway, I will keep them for now since the solution to my project is to adjust for now. Plus the price was fairly cheaper than others:)
I painted them and then tiled them with 2 inch Mexican Talavera tiles- they came out perfect! Thank you!
The planter box is very attractive, nice liner for planting. Exactly what I ordered I received
Have not used it