24"x6" Natural Rectangular Wood Planter Box Set With Removable Plastic Liners
Item Number :WOD_PLNT01_24x6_NAT
|Qty: 1pc Planter Box|
|Material: Natural Fir Wood|
|Wood Thickness: 0.30"|
|Feature: Durable and Sturdy Boxes|
|Clear Removable Plastic Liner Included|
|All sizes are approximate measurements.|
|Due to different light settings, the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
- Wood Thickness: 8mm or 0.30 inch
- Outer Box Size: 24" L x 6" W x 6" H
- Inner Box size: 23.25" L x 5.25" W x 5-7/8" H
- Liner size: 23" L x 5" W x 5-38/" H
- Liner Material: Very Thin and Flexible Plastic
- Removable Plastic Liner: Yes
- Great for DIY Terrarium, Rustic Wedding and Succulent Planters
- Uses: Succulents, Rustic Weddings, Plants, Flower Arrangements, Gardens, Hanging Floral
- Note: No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to it’s nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.
I recently purchased a 24x6 wooden planter for my dining room table. I filled it hyacinths and tulips for spring. It’s beautiful! When they’re spent, I’m going fill it with succulents. My planter came without the plastic insert. I chatted with a CS representative and just got shipping info that it’s on it’s way. Thank you!
Haven't planted anything yet. The boxes are nice and reasonably priced.
I absolutely love them!! I bought 4 for my deck and my porch and usually pay double. All I had to do was use a water seal spray and put holes in the bottom for drainage. So worth it!!!
Looks great and liner will help protect it to last
Good. The planters look just like they were pictured and are a nice quality.
Fast shipping and wonderful planter.
The box worked exactly the way I had hoped for a centerpiece. Look forward to using it again. Lots of admirers.