24"x6" Natural Rectangular Wood Planter Box Set With Removable Plastic Liners
|Material: Natural Fir Wood|
|1 Qty: 1pcs Planter Box|
|Length: 24'' (Approx)|
|Width: 6'' (Approx)|
|Height: 6'' (Approx)|
|Wood Thickness: 0.30'' (Aprrox)|
|Durable and Sturdy Boxes|
|Clear Removable Plastic Liner Included|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures|
DecorationUtilize it as a perfect storage basket, fill it with fruits, chocolates or gourmet snacks, or put your favorite stuffs in it as a display box on the table or shelf. The included plastic liner easily holds dirt, sand, or vase filler, thus perfect for bedding plants and herbs. This sturdy and hard-wearing planter is environmental friendly and a classy decorative accent for any space and season!
- Material: Natural Fir Wood with Plastic Liner
- Color: Natural
- 1 Qty: 1pcs Planter Box
- Wood Thickness: 8mm or 0.30 inch (Approx)
- Outer Box Size: 24" L x 6" W x 6" H (Approx)
- Inner Box size: 23.25" L x 5.25" W x 5-7/8" H
- Liner size: 23" L x 5" W x 5-38/" H
- Liner Material: Very Thin and Flexible Plastic
- Removable Plastic Liner: Yes
- Great for DIY Terrarium, Rustic Wedding and Succulent Planters
- No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to it’s nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.
1' = 12" / 1 foot = 12 inches. Typical size for 10-person table is 72" Round Table.
I recently purchased a 24x6 wooden planter for my dining room table. I filled it hyacinths and tulips for spring. It’s beautiful! When they’re spent, I’m going fill it with succulents. My planter came without the plastic insert. I chatted with a CS representative and just got shipping info that it’s on it’s way. Thank you!
Haven't planted anything yet. The boxes are nice and reasonably priced.
I absolutely love them!! I bought 4 for my deck and my porch and usually pay double. All I had to do was use a water seal spray and put holes in the bottom for drainage. So worth it!!!
Looks great and liner will help protect it to last
Good. The planters look just like they were pictured and are a nice quality.
Fast shipping and wonderful planter.
The box worked exactly the way I had hoped for a centerpiece. Look forward to using it again. Lots of admirers.