30"x6" | Natural | Rectangular Wood Planter Box Set With Removable Plastic Liners
Item Number :WOD_PLNT01_30X6_NAT
|Qty: 1 Planter Box with Plastic Liners|
|Material: Fir Wood|
|Box Length: 30"|
|Box Width: 6"|
|Box Height: 6"|
|Durable and Sturdy Boxes|
|Clear Removable Plastic Liner Included|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures|
- Wood Thickness: 6.35mm or 0.30"
- Box size: 30" L x 6" W x 6" H
- Inner Box size: 29" L x 5.25" W x 5.75" H
- Liner size: 29.5" L x 5" W x 5.25" H
- Liner Material: Very Thin and Flexible Plastic
- Removable Plastic Liner: Yes
- Great for DIY Terrariums and Succulent Planters
- Uses: Succulents, Rustic Weddings, Plants, Flower Arrangements, Gardens, Hanging Floral
- Note: No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to it’s nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.
I'm hoping these will work for planters on my balcony. They seem big enough, and I've given them several layers of tung oil treatment, so we'll see how they do. Very nice look--slightly rustic, but still classic. And lightweight!
Sturdy wood. the liner seems to be holding up well. I've filled it with soil and plants.
I can't believe how reasonably priced this gorgeous planter box was! I filled it with the boxwood vine (also from this site) and it makes a lovely centerpiece for my dining table.
Love these boxes. Sturdy, pretty wood and the perfect liner. I’ve already planted one and it looks beautiful on our deck