30"x6" | Natural | Rectangular Wood Planter Box Set With Removable Plastic Liners
|Qty: 1 Planter Box with Plastic Liners|
|Material: Fir Wood|
|Box Length: 30"|
|Box Width: 6"|
|Box Height: 6"|
|Durable and Sturdy Boxes|
|Clear Removable Plastic Liner Included|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures|
Natural Fir Wood Planter Box:
This natural fir wood rectangular planter box is perfect to add rustic charm to any setting. With rustic rough-hewn beauty, this natural fir wood planter box harmoniously accents indoor or outdoor surroundings, patio, or balcony. Versatile and multipurpose rectangular vessels are ideal not only for plants and flowers, but can also be used in your wedding decor as a centerpiece or to collect cards. Use as a vintage decorative piece at a rustic wedding, filling with flowers, mason jars, succulents, or bouquets, write sweet personalized notes or quotes on the side with chalk or chalk markers, or, enliven your kitchen by using it as an indoor home for flower plants, herbs, or wheatgrass.
Durable and Reusable:
Utilize it as a perfect storage basket, fill it with fruits, chocolates or gourmet snacks, or put your favorite stuffs in it as a display box on the table or shelf. The included plastic liner easily holds dirt, sand, or vase filler, thus perfect for bedding plants and herbs. This sturdy and hard-wearing planter is environmental friendly and a classy decorative accent for any space and season!
- Material: Fir Wood
- Color: Natural
- 1 Qty: 1 pc Planter Box with Plastic Liner
- Wood Thickness: 6.35mm or 0.30"
- Box size: 30" L x 6" W x 6" H
- Inner Box size: 29" L x 5.25" W x 5.75" H
- Liner size: 29.5" L x 5" W x 5.25" H
- Liner Material: Very Thin and Flexible Plastic
- Removable Plastic Liner: Yes
- Great for DIY Terrariums and Succulent Planters
- All sizes are approximate measurements
- No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to it’s nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.
Sturdy wood. the liner seems to be holding up well. I've filled it with soil and plants.
I can't believe how reasonably priced this gorgeous planter box was! I filled it with the boxwood vine (also from this site) and it makes a lovely centerpiece for my dining table.
Love these boxes. Sturdy, pretty wood and the perfect liner. I’ve already planted one and it looks beautiful on our deck