2 Pack | 13" Gold Mirror Glass Charger Plates with Pearl Beaded Rim
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 2 Charger Plates|
|Style: Round Charger w/Pearl Beaded Rim|
|Total Diameter: 13"|
|Plate Thickness: 3mm|
|Pearl Crystals are also made of Glass|
|Bottom has 4 pegs to prevent slipping|
|Perfectly pairs with our Placemats
Mirror Charger Plates
Impart a luxe look of posh partyscape to your plain tables with our pearl accented modish mirror glass charger plates. Blending peerless beauty of lustrous pearls with glistening glass surface, these charming chargers will take the elegance of your party tables into the level of royal banquets. Exuding shine and sparkle, this dazzling darling will make an ornate addition to wedding receptions, anniversaries, birthday parties, and other festive events.
Charger Plates With Rim
Gorgeous in appearance and versatile in application, you can use this pearled plate with your premium dinnerware as a charger plate, or create dazzling wedding centerpieces, candle arrangements, and floral decorations by placing crystal or metal vases, chandeliers, candelabras etc.
Glass Charger Plates
Flaunt your celebratory cakes and desserts in the most awe-inspiring manner by placing atop this jeweled platter. Perfect to be presented to your loved ones as a heart-touching wedding gift, birthday or anniversary gift, and as a posh and practical housewarming gift.
- Total Pegs: 4
- Peg Diameter: 1cm
- Peg Thickness: 2mm
- Sale is for Charger Plates only, other decorative accessories not included.
- Uses: Formal Dinner Parties, Holiday Gatherings, Weddings, Bridal & Baby Showers, Upscale Events & Other Celebrations
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.