30 Pack | Glitter Gold Tip Red Real Turkey Feathers | Craft Feathers for Party Decoration
|1 Qty: 30 Turkey Feathers|
|Material: Natural Feather|
|Color: Red | Glitter Gold Tip|
|Length: Between 5" ~ 6" (Approx.)|
|Width: Between 0.5" ~ 1" (Approx.)|
|Feathers are clean and sanitized, no smell. Ready to be used.|
|Used In: Craft decoration, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, christmas party, wedding|
|Note: Glitters are only one side. Also, they are natural feathers, they may vary in sizes and shape.|
|All sizes are approximate measurements|
|Due to different light settings the actual color might vary a bit from the pictures.|
Decorative Craft Feather
Bring a quirky twist to your craft projects and decorations with these all natural Turkey Gold Dipped Feathers. Natural plumy softness of these feathers is gorgeously highlighted by metallic gold glitter tip, making them a perfect and glamorous accent to liven up your DIY craft and party decoration projects.
Eye Catching Golden Tip
Each feather is dyed in beautiful colors and intricately hand painted with metallic gold paint that is permanent and scratch resistant, thus built to last long. Use these craft feathers to make a boho style feather garland, backdrop accents, table scatters, card embellishment, place cards, table centerpiece, Halloween costumes, hat décor, and even hair and dress accessories.
Perfect Indoor Outdoor DecorationThe light airy look of these fancy turkey feathers will create a soft impact wherever you place them. These gold dipped feathers shine mystically in sunlight and candle or LED lights, perfect for indoor or outdoor decoration. Add festive colors and sparkling shimmer into your birthday parties, wedding reception, carnivals, barbeques, home décor, and even workplace with these dazzling feathers.
- These eye catching feathers can be used as dream catcher, mask, feather garland, and decorating for wall art, boho themed party, baby shower, nursery, birthday party, christmas party.
- Use for many DIY projects as decorative craft feathers.
- They’re real feather set, so feathers may vary in size and shape.
Steps to Clean the Feathers:
- Fill the bucket or tub with warm water.
- Add a small amount of Woolite and agitate the water to mix.
- Swish the feathers around the water. Do NOT scrub the feather as this will damage them.
- Rinse by swishing in clean water.
- Reshape the feathers.
- Dry with a blow dryer on a low setting.