Fancy Candles & Glass Bowl Centerpiece
Fancy Candles & Glass Bowl Centerpiece
Does your décor lack a gleaming radiant appeal? Exude the perfect amount of sheen and scintillating glow with Fancy Candles & Glass Bowl Centerpiece to elevate your decorations. Display our gorgeous floating candles in a glass bowl, or use our elegant candles to give an alluring charm to your candle decoration.
Our white votive candles are the ideal choice if you want to create a romantic atmosphere. Brighten up your space and impart a soft, subtle glow to your tables with our Glitter Tea Light Candles. If you are considering a glam event décor, you should give our gold dripless pillar candles a try. It features a lustrous metallic sheen that is sure to exude a mesmerizing glow and highlight the luxurious design of your event.
Worried that the flickering candlelight won’t endure the swishing breeze in an outdoor setting? Opt for our battery operated LED candles with a timer to add that twinkling sparkle and create mesmerizing table decorations with these bright glowing candles.
If you are planning a country themed wedding reception, use our white flameless candles with natural brown twine to spruce up your aisle decoration exuding an elegant rustic charm. Do you want to add a romantic flair to your décor? Let our Pink Mini Rose Flower Floating Candles or Succulent tea light candles float in a water-filled candle glass bowl with other decorative accessories emanating a sumptuously impressive allure.
Floating candles are also great for adding a bit of zen to pool parties—set floating candles directly into the water, or arrange them in rows of wooden bowls. For novel lighting, get a clear cylindrical vase, dip some flowers in water, and place your favorite candle on top.
The flickering, reflective glow of candlelight on the water is an incredible combination. This is why our floating candles are best when paired with our glass floating bowls for a great display. Fill them with water and add an extra touch with rocks, beads, flowers, or sand.
Get creative and choose from our selection to find the one that best suits your needs. You can even swap your candles for each holiday or event for a unique centerpiece.
We understand that a simple candlelight can transform a dull space and augment the overall charm of any room. To this end, TableclothsFactory offers an exclusive candle collection to help you impart a scintillating radiance. Visit us and pair your Fancy Candles & Glass Bowl Centerpiece with our gorgeous candle holder to ignite that spark!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where can I buy candles ?
Ans: Life is tough and therapy can be pricey, but our elegant candles will always be available for you until they melt and it's time to restock. We have a great collection of fancy candles in stock to add to your tables.
TableclothsFactory has something for every whim, whether you want floating candles to put on floating candle bowls along with rose petals, or ornamental taper candles to add a dramatic touch to table settings. Shop from us now for the best and most affordable candle sets for your sensory pleasure.
2. How to decorate a candle ?
Ans: There are various ways to adorn, improve, and customize a simple candle that will add character to any type of furnishing in your home and some are mentioned below.
- Craft jewels, beads, lace, and fabrics are just some of the materials you can use to reinvent a classic candle into a fashionable item.
- You can also try a special candle-painting craft paint to personalize your candles and use them as decorative accents. Brushing a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a lint-free cloth will make it easier for your paint to adhere to the wax.
- You can also wrap the entire candle with a decal or glitzy beads. Surround large pillar candles with painted or plain sticks and burlap ribbon to create cozy, homely displays. Coordinating plain candles with your décor is as easy as applying decorative tapes in varying patterns.
3. How to decorate glass jars for candles ?
Ans: Designer décor can be expensive, but don’t let that intimidate you. You can upcycle and customize glass jars to get that luxurious look you have always wanted with a few simple tools, a quick trip to the craft store, and some great ideas below.
- You can put colored sand inside candles jars to match your room decor, or you can even experiment with contrasting colors.
- For a repurposed rustic candle terrarium, wrap glass jars in decorative paper and tie them with burlap ribbon.
- Having a beach-themed event? Add beach shells and sand inside candle lanterns to instantly transport your guest to the end of the water without the need for actual beach water.
- You can also decorate your glass votives by painting or embellishing them with washi tape, fabric lace, colorful ribbons, craft flowers, and many others.
4. Where to buy glass vases for candles bulk ?
Ans: Get a designer look for less with our impressive assortment of glass vases for candles. From elegant floating candle vases to pillar candle holders, shop from us and save on the perfect home and party items.
Light up your reception and banquet tables with candles and candle accessories to complement your decor. Find popular candle holders and glass bowls for floating candles to display among your furnishings, as well as fancy floating candles to light up the room. Our inexpensive fancy candles and glass bowl centerpiece will create a magnificent display that your friends and family will always remember.